Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment Circular 2022-MOST Job Circular 2022: Applications are being invited from the permanent citizens of Bangladesh for the recruitment of manpower to the vacant posts temporarily created in the revenue sector under the revenue sector of the Ministry of Science and Technology.
Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment 2022
|Type of job||Government job|
|Employing agency||Ministry of Science and Technology|
|No. of posts||04 people|
|age limit||18-30 years|
|Last date of application||October 102022|
|Application medium||by mail|
Take a look: List of all ongoing job notifications
Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment Circular 2022
Applications are being invited from the permanent citizens of Bangladesh for the temporary appointment of office assistant, data entry operator, machine operator under the revenue sector of the National Science and Technology Museum.
You can see more-
MOST Job Circular 2022
1. The application form should reach the Director General, National Science and Technology Museum, Agargaon, Sherbangla Nagar, Dhaka-1207 by post on 20/3/2022 during office hours.
2. No direct submission of applications and applications received by post or otherwise after the due date will not be accepted.
3. The application should be submitted in the job application form prescribed by the government. The sample application form can be downloaded from this office or from the website of Ministry of Public Administration or available on the notice board of the office.
4. The application envelope should mention the name of the post, special quota (applicable field) on the upper right side and an envelope of size 9.5*8.4 with an unused postage stamp of Rs.
5. Candidates age limit should be 18-30 years as on 20/3/2022 and children of freedom fighters and martyred freedom fighters, disabled and minorities should be between 32 years. Affidavit of age is not admissible. Prevailing government policies/regulations will apply in respect of women and other quotas.
6. Candidates employed in Government/Semi-Government Organizations must apply through appropriate authority. Advance copies are not acceptable.
7. Along with the application form, candidates should submit a non-refundable bank draft/pay order of Tk 100/- (one hundred) in favor of Director General, National Museum of Science and Technology, Dhaka from any scheduled bank in Bangladesh. Besides 5 cm * 5 cm. No other documents need to be submitted except 2 (two) size photo copies.
8. Incomplete and defective applications will be considered rejected. No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the recruitment test. The authority may reject any or all applications, the decision of the authority in this regard is final.