Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment Circular 2022: Recently Ministry of Information and Broadcasting published new recruitment circular 2022 for 10 posts. Applications are invited from eligible genuine citizens of Bangladesh to fill the following vacant posts under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting of the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
Take a look: Current Government Job Notification List
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2022
- Application Process Start: 25-09-2022
- Application Last Date: 16-10-2022
- Application Address: http://nimc.teletalk.com.bd
You can see more-
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment Circular 2022 Application
Interested candidates should submit self-signed and filled-in application as per prescribed schedule of Ministry of Public Administration (available on Bangladesh Film Archive website) by 16-10-2022 only by post to “Director General, Bangladesh Film Archive, F-5, Agargaon Administrative Area, Sherbangla Nagar” , Dhaka – 1207 should be reached.
to be attached with the application form
- a) 03 copies of recent passport size attested photograph of the applicant
- b) Attested copies of all educational qualifications and experience certificates
- c) Canceled Citizen Certificate by Union Parishad/Municipality Chairman/Ward Commissioner
- d) Attested copy of National Identity Card/Birth Registration Certificate
- e) In case of attestation of documents, the attesting officer (1st class gazetted officer) shall bear the name seal.
- f) Attested copy of Heavy Driving License
- g) Character certificate issued by a gazetted officer of first class.
In the case of children of freedom fighters and martyred freedom fighters
All prevailing government rules and quota system will be followed in recruitment. Age limit should be between 18-32 years as on 06/05/2021. Attested copy of the original certificate issued by the Ministry of Liberation War Affairs should be attached.
No TA/DA will be granted for written or oral or practical examination related to the job. Job aspirants have to apply through proper authority.
100/- (One Hundred) for the examination fee for the said post should be submitted through treasury challan code no-1330901-1422326 or 1-3373-0000-2031 and the original copy of the challan should be attached with the application form.
The envelope containing the application form should mention the name of the post, own district and quota if applicable etc. The authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment circular without assigning any reason.
নিয়মিত আপডেট পেতে আমাদের ফেসবুক পেজ এ যুক্ত হতে পারেন