Bangladesh Bank Recruitment Circular 2022-Bangladesh Bank Job Circular 2022: Bangladesh Bank New Recruitment Circular 2022 published. There is basically a short period of time to apply in Bangladesh Bank, so do not wait for the last date and time and apply with enough time.
Bangladesh Bank Recruitment 2022
All recruitment circulars of Bangladesh Bank are published here. Every month Bangladesh Bank gives employment circular, which we publish here first. You can access the Bangladesh Bank website to see more details of the circulars.
|Type of job||Government job|
|empty space||01 t|
|No. of posts||not specific|
|age limit||18-30 years|
|Educational qualification||Graduate/Post Graduate|
|Last date of application||October 04, 2022|
|Application medium||By post/email|
Take a look: Current Government Job Notification List
Bangladesh Bank Recruitment Circular 2022
Applications are being invited from Bangladeshi permanent citizens under the following conditions for appointment as officers in Bangladesh Bank. Check the official notification below for details.
Post Name: Chief Law Officer
Number of Posts: Not determined
Salary: Not given
Educational Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation/Equivalent Degree. 3rd class will not be accepted at any stage.
You can see more-
Bangladesh Bank Application Rules
1. Application Fee: Offered Ta. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) which the applicant has to pay through Dutch Bangla Bank Limited’s payment gateway “Rocket” using his own or agent account.
2. Application Procedure: A. Online Application Form: Only Bangladesh Bank Recruitment Website (erecruitment.bb.org.bd) to apply by filling the application form given in Detailed rules and conditions for online application submission are available on the website itself.
b. Candidate’s name, father’s and mother’s name (as per SSC or equivalent certificate), permanent district, date of birth, photograph, signature and other information must be filled very carefully and accurately in the online application. Subject to verification of overall information, photograph, signature etc. provided in the application, initially eligible candidates will be given the opportunity to participate in the selection and oral examination.
c. Candidate’s Present Address: Candidate’s present residence and address to receive recruitment correspondence should be mentioned as present address.
d. Candidate’s Permanent Address: The permanent address mentioned in the nationality certificate given by the Union Parishad Chairman/Municipal Mayor/Ward Councilor of the candidate should be mentioned as the candidate’s permanent address. However, unmarried female candidates can change their permanent address in favor of their husband’s permanent address if they get married after submitting the application, subject to proper proof.
e. Job ID no Job ID of the mentioned post should be used at the time of payment of application fee at the prescribed place.
f. Photo: Already registered candidates can use existing photos. However, the new candidate must scan and upload a color photograph (with white background) taken not more than three months back with a size of 600*600 pixels and not exceeding 100 kilobytes at the prescribed location. Face and ears must not be covered while photographing. Uploading of black and white photos and informal photos will be treated as direct cancellation of candidature.
G. Signature: Candidates have to scan and upload their own signature of size not more than 300*80 pixels and 60 kilobytes at the specified place. Signature must be in black ink on white paper.
h. Date of Result of Degree Obtained: The date of publication of the result of the respective degree published by the Controller of Examination must be mentioned.
Jh. Candidates with foreign degrees: Equivalence certificate issued by the concerned domestic board of education in case of candidate and level/A level pass and equivalent certificate issued by the concerned domestic university/university commission/Ministry of Education in case of degree obtained from a foreign university (with mention of class/department/GPA/CGPA) Also must be presented to the checking board during the oral examination. Otherwise the oral examination will not be accepted.
A. Organization Preference Order: In the application, the candidates have to decide the order of institution preference by considering each institution mentioned in the recruitment circular. The finally shortlisted candidates will be posted in the respective institutions subject to vacancies in the order of merit obtained and the order of preference mentioned in the online application. The order of preference of the applied institution cannot be changed under any circumstances after submission of application.
T. CV ID NO Candidates already registered in Bangladesh Bank system have to submit online application using existing CV ID number and password. New applicants will get a CV ID number and password after completing the online application through the website.
l. Application Fee Payment Procedure: For details about the application fee procedure visit the website. Fees can be paid using the pre-paid or instant payment method of Dutch Bangla Bank Limited’s payment gateway ‘Rocket’.
(1) Pre-Paid Method: Bankers Selection Committee Secretariat or 499 should be selected as Biller ID for payment of fee in both Rocket Apps or Manual. Later, the fee should be paid using the required information including Job ID No., Part 1 of your CV ID No.[partsbeforethehyphen(-)feeamountAfterpayingthefeethecandidatewillgetaTransactionIDnumberinthemessageoptionofthemobileCandidatemustcompletethepaymentverificationindividuallyusingthereceivednumberOtherwisetheapplicationwillremainincomplete[হাইফেনের(-)আগেরঅংশাফিএরপরিমাণসহপ্রয়োজনীয়তথ্যব্যবহারকরেফিপ্রদানকরতেহবে।ফিপ্রদানকরলেপ্রার্থীমোবাইলেরমেসেজঅপশনেএকটিTransactionIDনন্বরপাবেন।প্রাপ্তনম্বরটিব্যবহারকরেপ্রার্থীকেঅবশ্যইপৃথকভাবেপেমেন্টভেরিফাইসম্পন্নকরতেহবে।অন্যথায়আবেদনঅসম্পূর্ণরয়েযাবে।
(2) Instant Payment Method: If you select instant payment from the payment option of Bangladesh Bank website at the time of application, the candidate will get 1 link of Rocket directly. You will get 1 OTP in the message option of the mobile immediately after paying the fee from the rocket account through the said link. The candidate has to complete the payment by entering the OTP in the specified field of the link within the stipulated time.
Dr. Payment Verify: After paying the fee, the candidates in the pre-paid system have to complete the payment verification by putting the TnxID received in the specific fund of the Bangladesh Bank site. Candidates do not need to verify the payment separately in the instant payment method.
D. Collection of tracking pages: After completion of payment verification candidate will be provided with 1 tracking page containing tracking ID no. The tracking page should be saved for future use. Candidate’s application will be considered completed only after saving the tracking page. Under no circumstances will duplicate tracking pages be provided after the stipulated time.
3. Candidates have to participate in the selection test and oral test.
4. Candidates need not submit any documents while applying online. Candidates who have passed the written test must submit proper certification on the day of the oral test in support of each information provided in the online application. Candidates will not be given the opportunity to participate in the oral examination if any error is found in the online application. Moreover, even if any error is observed during the preparation of the panel after the oral test, the candidate will not be included in the panel.
5. Job candidates have to apply with prior approval of their recruiting authority and produce copy of said approval on the day of oral test.
6. Government latest policy regarding quota and other rules will be duly followed in recruitment.
7. The notification regarding the admit card and selection exam date of the preliminarily qualified candidates will be published in due course on Bangladesh Bank recruitment website and daily national newspaper. It should be noted that Bangladesh Bank will not send SMS/e-mail/phone/letter or any other communication to inform the candidates.
8. The respective Banks/Financial Institutions reserve the right to take the final decision regarding whether or not to hire the candidates. Call 16236 if you are a victim of harassment or have any complaint to get banking and financial services.
Special Note: It is advised to submit the application form with sufficient time in hand and pay the prescribed fee without waiting for the last date and time.
নিয়মিত আপডেট পেতে আমাদের ফেসবুক পেজ এ যুক্ত হতে পারেন